The Life Changing & Inspirational 2 Day Event Every Young Person Needs,
Plus It’s 100% Free…
BOOK THESE DATES NOW
Want Your Kids To…
- Learn Real Business Skills
- Earn and Manage Thier Own Money
- Start A Successful Business
- Develop the Skillset Of An Entrepreneur
Most parents we talk to say that there is limited options for teaching young people real life business concepts and skills to empower them at a young age
However, an under ground movement of parents have broken the mould and seek quality training to open their kids minds to a bright future in business.
Keep reading to find out more…
Open Your Kids Minds To a Bright Future In Business
We have taught thousands of young people to start successful businesses.
- As a result, over 80% of all the Young people who attend our 2 day workshop create a business, with many making sales at the event!
- Over the years, we have refined our training into “tried and tested” strategies. That teaches kids an entrepreneurial skillset, giving them other choices other than becoming an employee…
- At the event we are going to share with your family the step by step process on how to design, build and grow a successful business run by young people. Plus, this event is 100% free.
Attention: This workshop will be unlike any event you have attended before:
- The event is interactive and heaps of fun.
- It will open young minds to a brighter future,
- Show youth what they can achieve and what is really possible
- Teach youth valuable business skills that will give them more options and choices in the future.
In short this event is truly life changing…
Here’s what you’ll learn at Youth in Business…
How To Design and Build a Business
- How to come up with a winning business idea and quickly test if it will work
- How to start with less than $20 and just a few hours a week
- The 7 things a great kids business must have to succeed
- Five step process to creating a successful kids business
- The success secrets of some amazing teenage millionaire business owners
- How to make your first sales really quickly – maybe even before the end of the weekend!
- Plus heaps of fun activities and games with business learnings
How To Grow and Scale A Business
- How to grow and scale your business the easy way by modelling on success
- What to do to make your business outstanding in the marketplace
- Up to the minute tactics on whats working in online marketing
- The step by step process to creating a website that sells
- The secrets behind using social media to grow your business
- How to grow a list of loyal customers that continue to buy from you
- The process to get your business in the press and be featured on TV, newspapers and radio
Sneak Peak – To what really happens at the event
Who are we and how can we help you…
If you haven’t met us before we are a husband and wife team with four wonderful children. We are also serial Entrepreneurs, Investors and philanthropists with an unshakable optimism for young people and the entrepreneurship
As our kids started to grow up they started to want incomes of their own. It was important to us to give them the financial education we never had in school.
We felt that they best way was to help them take what they are passionate about and turn it into profitable businesses. After starting a business with our son, we kept getting asked by other parents how to do it. We looked everywhere for a quality education program where we could send them but could find anything. So we decided to create our own
Over the years we have worked with hundreds of families, showing them how to help their kids become financially independent and achieve their own goals and dreams.
The kids we have mentored have gone on to create awesome businesses and received recognition in local, national and international newspapers, radio and TV coverage. Some of them are even earning more than their School principle (one even wrote a book about it) and a bunch of them are looking at buying houses before they are 18.
These days we love sharing what we’ve learned on our journey as parents of budding entrepreneurs. For us there is nothing more satisfying than the excitement young people have when they start making their first business income!
Why is The Event Free?
This is a question we actually get asked a lot – Why would we give away tickets to such a valuable workshop? What’s the catch? (We know that’s what you’re thinking!)
Unlike a lot of events these days, we’ve decided to give complimentary tickets to families who are keen to learn how to help their teenagers grow a successful business. So why would we do that?
- We don’t believe in showing you just enough to tease you, and then asking you to pay to get the real stuff. We hate those sorts of events too! What we really love is events that are not just the “tease”, but the real nuts and bolts. Enough information to implement and get results straight away, without having to fork out more money.
- We believe in “walking the talk” – we give you a lot of valuable information for free, which we find is a great way to start a relationship (rather than asking your for something up front).
- We treat people the way we like to be treated. We don’t like to feel manipulated or “sold to”. We prefer to get to know people first, and see if they are the “real deal” before committing to buy something from them. We assume you feel the same way.
- We know that if you get great value from the event, and you like what you see, you may be interested in continuing to work with us after the event.
- If you don’t, that’s OK. You will still have gotten lots of valuable information that you can apply in your own time. And we will have hopefully made a difference in your life.
- If you had a great experience (whether or not you choose to work with us later) you’re likely to tell others about it. A lot of our business grows by word of mouth. We find that treating others the way we like to be treated is a great way to grow a long term, sustainable business.
- You can see from the comments on this page from past attendees, how much value kids and families are getting from our events.
- PLUS, by running our events for free, we are able to help a lot more kids get the best possible start to their financial future and open their minds to a future in business.
How to book…
Any of the “Book Now” buttons on the page will take you to the registration form.
Please double check the spelling of your name, as this is what will appear on your name tag. The workshop is aimed at kids aged 10 to 19 who are interested in starting a business, and their parents.You can register them after you have registered yourself and hit the “Submit” button.
If you are bringing the whole family that’s even better! Simply come back to this page and repeat the booking process by clicking on one of the “Book Now” buttons, and then adding the extra people.
Please note that all children attending need to be accompanied by an adult. No children will be admitted to the event unless they are accompanied by an adult. Even though the event is free, everyone needs to be registered to gain entry.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Here is what others have said about past events…
When and Where Is the Event?
CLICK on the BOOK NOW button to your nearest city below
Sat & Sun 27-28 July 19
9:00 am – 5:00pm
Mantra on View
22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise
Sat & Sun 10-11 Aug 19
9:00 am – 5:00pm
116-118 James Ruse Dr, Rosehill
Sat & Sun 12-13 Oct 19
9:00 am – 5:00pm
Park Plaza London Riverbank
Sat & Sun 5-6 Oct 19
9:00 am 5:00pm